Justice for Gunshot Victims? – 37-Year-Old Jimmy Leon Jr. Shot and Killed Outside Strokers Club in Clarkston, Georgia
The shooting occurred at Stroker Club, an adult entertainment venue located at 1353 Brockett Road in DeKalb County. Police arrived around 4 a.m. and found a 41-year-old man with a gunshot wound to his leg and Jimmy Leon Jr. deceased in his car with a gunshot wound to the chest.
Investigation and Questions
Because details are so limited, many important questions remain about this incident. As they pertain to a civil case, the victims might have important questions, and areas of investigation might include:
- Who was the intended target of this shooting, if any?
- Did the shooter have a significant criminal history?
- Was the shooter a customer or a known person at this club?
- Did the victim know the shooter?
- To the extent there was an argument, what was the nature of the argument?
- What were security measures in place at the club, strip mall, and parking lot?
- Where, precisely, were shots fired from?
- What is the history of crime at the Stroker Club?
Mickelsen Dalton LLC
An experienced attorney at Mickelsen Dalton LLC can help determine if you have a claim and advise you of your options. Our attorneys have successfully represented dozens of gunshot and assault victims. Within the past three years, Mickelsen Dalton LLC has recovered over $40 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. We have been featured in Fox News, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and several other national news organizations.
We are tireless investigators that will do what it takes to get to the truth and fight for you and your loved ones. Anyone may contact our attorneys for a free consultation at (843) 804-0428 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past results are not a guarantee of future results. The information contained in this post is from news articles and may therefore contain inaccuracies. We will correct or remove this post upon request. The material contained in this post is not intended to constitute legal advice.