Negligent Truck Driver? Zadira Reyes, 32, Killed By Tractor-Trailer in New Jersey
The incident occurred around 2:20 a.m. on Friday, December 16, 2022. Zadira Reyes’s vehicle was disabled in the outer lane when it was struck by a tractor-trailer. Zadira Reyes, from North Bergen, was killed. The tractor-trailer flipped, and the driver suffered minor injuries. Police are still investigating the incident.
Steps to Take in Litigating a Truck Accident Case:
Legal contributor Attorney Brian Mickelsen, an experienced truck accident lawyer, represents victims injured or killed in semi-truck accidents. Below, Attorney Mickelsen shared his insight into the legal options available to victims injured in Charleston truck accidents.
- Preserve and collect relevant evidence as soon as possible. This includes, but is not limited to, dash cam footage, witness statements, video, photographs, tire marks, black box data, and so forth.
- Retain an expert to inspect the scene of the accident and the data in the commercial vehicle.
- Obtain a copy of the accident report and speak with the witnesses and responding officer.
- Collect medical records and bills and ensure the injured party is getting the treatment they need.
- Identify and research the at-fault driver, the owner of the commercial vehicle, the employer of the at-fault driver, and all other relevant parties.
An experienced attorney at Mickelsen Dalton LLC can help determine if you have a claim and advise you of your options. Our attorneys have successfully represented several victims in cases arising from trucking and towing accidents. Within the past three years, Mickelsen Dalton LLC has recovered over $40 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. We have been featured in Fox News, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and several other national news organizations.
Anyone may contact our attorneys for a free consultation at (843) 804-0428 or (678) 641-9054 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past results are not a guarantee of future results. The information contained in this post is from news articles and may therefore contain inaccuracies. We will correct or remove this post upon request. The material contained in this post is not intended to constitute legal advice.