Sumter Car Accident Attorney
Mickelsen Dalton is a law firm dedicated to fighting for Sumter, South Carolina car accident victims. We do the heavy lifting when it comes to insurance companies, allowing our clients the peace of mind that they need to focus on their healing. We are dedicated to ensuring you get the compensation you need after an accident. No one can anticipate an accident, and when they do occur, you may not know what your next steps should be. We take the guesswork out and help you fight for what you deserve. Schedule your free consultation now.
What is My Car Accident Case Worth?
Just like fingerprints, no two accidents are alike. That makes it impossible to know how much your case may be worth. The car accident attorneys at Mickelsen Dalton are relentless in their pursuit to get their clients the compensation they deserve, and they won’t settle for less than you are entitled to.
You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Property damage
- Loss of companionship
We’ll Fight for Compensation for All of Your Car Accident Injuries
We know that the results can be life-altering when you’re injured because of someone else’s negligence. We make it our mission to get you compensation for any injury you may have received.
Some common injuries we see are:
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Lacerations and bruises
- Paralysis and spinal injuries
- Internal injuries
Those are only an example of what you may be compensated for because of your accident.
What Should I Do After Getting into a Wreck in Sumter?
The moments after an accident matter. Documentation is vital to your case. It helps ensure you get the compensation you deserve. By following a few steps, you can preserve begin to preserve evidence the day the wreck occurs:
- Call 911. By doing this, you’ll generate a police report that can help your case.
- Don’t apologize. Doing so can be seen as an admission of guilt.
- Document everything. Take photos of the scene, injuries, and any personal property damage, including the other car.
- Get medical attention. By doing so, you help document injuries that you received as a result of the accident.
- Refuse any early settlement offers from the insurance company.
- Do not provide a recorded statement without discussing it with an experienced attorney.
- Schedule your free consultation with Mickelsen Dalton’s Sumter car accident lawyers.
Your Trusted Sumter Car Accident Lawyers Are Standing By
With over 60 years of combined experience, the attorneys at Mickelsen Dalton are ready to help. We understand the uncertainty that you face. We are committed to fighting for you, ensuring you get the compensation that you deserve. We provide free initial consultations. Our Sumter personal injury lawyers are ready and willing to go to war for you so that you can focus on your recovery.