Florence Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of serious injuries in the United States. In fact, every day, thousands of people are injured in motor vehicle accidents across the state of South Carolina. Despite being common, even a minor injury can drastically impact your life, health, finances, and even your career.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident in Florence, S.C., our attorneys can help. Mickelsen Dalton has helped Florence, South Carolina car accident victims get the justice they deserve. We have helped our clients win over $40 million for their injuries and we can help you. Call today for a free and confidential case evaluation.
What Kind of Damages Are Available to Accident Victims?
You can seek damages for both economic and non-economic reasons. Economic typically include:
- Medical treatment
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Any other out-of-pocket expenses related to your injuries
Non-economic damages can include compensation for:
- Emotional stress
- Loss of companionship
We’ll Fight for Compensation for All of Your Car Accident Injuries
At Mickelsen Dalton, we understand how the injuries sustained in a car accident can negatively impact your life. That’s why we help you recover compensation for injuries of all kinds.
Some common injuries we see are:
- Neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal injuries
- Internal injuries
- And more
We Handle All Types of Car Accident Cases
Whether your car accident was caused due to drunk driving, distracted driving, or a traffic violation, our Florence personal injury lawyers can help you.
We routinely handle cases involving:
- Rollover crashes
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Left-turn accidents
- Highway accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Truck accidents
- Lane change accidents
- Accidents involving bicycles, motorcycles, and pedestrians
- And more
What Should I Do After Getting into a Car Accident in Florence?
The time after an accident can be chaotic, but keeping a clear head can help protect yourself and your potential legal rights.
After a car accident, keep these tips in mind:
- Report the accident. The police report will help prove that an accident occurred and help explain what happened.
- Do not apologize. Apologizing can be seen as admitting fault.
- Document everything. Take photos of the scene, all vehicles involved, injuries you sustained, and any property damage.
- Seek medical care. This helps document injuries you sustained because of the accident.
- Refuse early settlement offers. The insurance adjuster is trained to get you to agree to the lowest offer. Do not accept any offers until you talk with your attorney.
- Don’t provide a recorded statement without first talking to your attorney.
- Call Mickelsen Dalton and schedule your consultation. It’s free.
Your Trusted Florence Car Accident Lawyers Are Standing By
Mickelsen Dalton made a name for themselves by fighting and winning for car accident victims in South Carolina. We take cases and fight against insurance companies, ensuring our clients get the compensation they deserve without the stress. We believe that we shouldn’t get paid unless you get paid. We offer free consultations and will begin fighting for you from day one! Schedule now.